forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad Berditchevskiy <>
Subject Generating files with extensions other than .html
Date Sun, 23 May 2004 19:10:31 GMT
Hi there!

How can I generate HTML files with other extensions than .html? I looked
into sitemap.xmap and replaced all .html through .shtml, but there is
still one problem: when I generate static pages, the main page is called
index.html[1] and the navigation on that page is broken (in a webapp
everything is ok[2]). :-( Where does this filename come from? I can't find

[1] Actually I had to make rules for both .html and .shtml, otherwise
    forrest would abort after the attempt to generate the first file,
    which is index.html.

[2] With the exception that I had to supply the indexfile attribute in
    tabs.xml, otherwise all tabs would point to index.html, which does
    not exist.

\  /

View raw message