forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Forrest Signature in HTML source
Date Sat, 29 May 2004 19:54:23 GMT
Hello Brian, hello devs,

Brian S. Hayes wrote:

> Okay.  I'm willing to take this on if that's okay. I'll research this a bit
> and experiment around with my local Forrest instance to see what I can come
> up with.  Naturally, I'll get a discussion going on the list.

I just updated the lenya-site. Have a look at the source code of the
page http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/. You will find in the head:

I just added that to
{forrest}/src/core/context/skins/krysalis-site/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl.
Trying to say that an easy way to implemend it, is to add it to existing
skin.

If you all agree I add it to every exiting skin and commit that.

King regards
thorsten

--
<thorsten>