forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 20230 - xml/forrest/trunk/src/core/context/WEB-INF
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 08:01:01 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Nicola,
>
> @project.webapp@/skinconf.xml and @project.home@/@project.skinconf@ are
> not the same values.
>
> The reason of this change was that there are some transformations under
>  the context target, so a user can have an old skinconf and that still
> work.

I wanted to write about it today. The fact is that the trunk was broken
(probably the merge erroneously killed the ant transformation) and this
was the fastest fix.

Currently there is no context being created anymore, so the transformed
skinconf has to go to the temp directory. Could you please take care of
it? TIA

             - verba volant, scripta manent -