forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Feature freeze, bug fixing and release candidate
Date Sun, 23 May 2004 21:34:03 GMT

I know that there are still many things that can go in the next release,
  some of which are almost ready or easy to do, but we have been holding
it off too much, waaay too much.

Hence I propose that from now no extra features are added to the trunk
(can be on a branch though), that we work on fixing bugs and make a
release candidate in the next days.

I'm not aiming for a perfect release, but for a reasonably stable and
usable one, that we can use as a base for the next timed releases to be
pushed ahead as decided, with big new functionaly in branches.

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -