forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <>
Subject commit access for lenya-committer
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 17:33:05 GMT
Hello list,

I just wanted to correct the following error in cvs-head:
in line 48 of
xml-forrest\src\documentation\content\xdocs\wiki-sample.cwiki (cvs head)
now is:

but should be:

I use eclipse for CVS. When I try to commit eclpise reports the
following error:
The server reported an error while performing the "cvs commit" command.
   xml-forrest: cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
   xml-forrest: cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

I guess this is because I do not have access to the Repository. If not
any clue what that can be?

I guess I do not have to report a bug for that, or should I?

King regards

  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>

View raw message