forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 10636 - xml/forrest/branches/copyless/tools/ant/lib
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 16:07:18 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> crossley@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: crossley
>> Date: Thu May 13 21:00:39 2004
>> New Revision: 10636
>>
>> Added:
>>
>> xml/forrest/branches/copyless/tools/ant/lib/xml-commons-resolver-1.1.jar
>> (contents, props changed)
>> Log:
>> Fix the "validate-xdocs" target. Add the xml-commons-resolver jar.
>> (In the trunk we were copying this into the build space.)
>>

>> Added:
>> xml/forrest/branches/copyless/tools/ant/lib/xml-commons-resolver-1.1.jar
>>
>> Binary file. No diff available.
>

> Can we merge copyless now?

IIUC there is still the skinconf validation to revert; after that, it's ok.

If you or anyone else has the will+time to do it, just say so and go
ahead. Please read the docs for merging on the SVN manual as it's a bit
different than with CVS.

Ther eis another catch: I had already merged with the trunk some time
back, but did not say in the log message with which trunk version, so
who does it will have to search for the mail message of the commit for
the actual trunk version from which he needs to diff.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -