forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: merge copyless?
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 09:02:02 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> David Crossley escribió:
>
>> I am not sure what
>> Nicola Ken means when he says that he "removed DTD validation"
>

> Nicola remove the validate-skinconf target:
>
> -  <target name="validate-skinconf" depends="validation-props"
> -          if="validate.skinconf">
> -    <xmlvalidate failonerror="${forrest.validate.skinconf.failonerror}"
> -                 lenient="no" warn="yes">
> -      <xmlcatalog refid="fcatalog" />
> -      <fileset dir="${content-dir}"
> -               includes="${forrest.validate.skinconf.includes}"
> -               excludes="${forrest.validate.skinconf.excludes}"/>
> -    </xmlvalidate>
> -    <echo message="...validated skinconf"/>
> -  </target>

I asked about this issue exactly because I wanted this kind of feedback :-)

So IIUC what should be done is to merge the trunk in the copyless
branch, put back skinconf validation, and then remerge back to trunk.
Pnly after this can we go forward with the new skinconf.

I'll take care of it, np.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -