forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: merge copyless?
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 17:53:14 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>
>>I think we should merge the copyless branch back into the
>>trunk.  Are there any significant bugs or other reasons
>>we shouldn't?
 >
> Well there is a significant bug with the entity resolver
> not being available during build time. However, i think
> that we should merge, then fix it on the trunk.

IMHO this should be done before merging:

- [1] FOR-146 Issues with //skinconfig and document2html.xsl

It has to be applied and tested, as it touches many files.
Rick Tessner has been nice to add a patch to the bug report.
If someone else can do it... I'm afraid I cannot do it so soon.

Then I can merge back let's say Tuesday.

The only issue remaining is that I have removed the DTD validation in
that branch...

1)
http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira//secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-146&page=history

             - verba volant, scripta manent -