forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Quarterly Report
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 12:53:06 GMT
On Mon, 10 May 2004, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Dave Brondsema wrote:
> > Do we want to mention our interest in graduating to a top-level project?
>
> Actually, I'd add the full proposed resolution.
>
> I have added TLP-proposal.txt to svn, please edit there.
> The relevant sections have a -> on the left side.
>
> - Whoever wants to be on the PMC please add himself to that file,
>    as all active committers have the ability to do so.
> - please vote for a chair proposal
> - is "project documentation" a good scope for Forrest?

I think lots of people use Forrest to generate websites that are not
focused on a single project, nor limited to documentation.  I think our
scope is something like "generating collections of documents (with varied
and flexible inputs and outputs), maintaining a seperation of content from
presentation".

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal