forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Fabrice Bacchella <bacch...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: Forrest and UTF-8
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 23:02:22 GMT
I have already done it for my own site (http://fba.homeip.net, sorry
it's all in french). The choice of the encoding is done by cocoon, you
need to change sitemap.xmap.

In this file, find :
<map:serializer name="html" mime-type="text/html"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
	<doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN</doctype-public>

<doctype-system>http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd</doctype-system>
</map:serializer>

and add :

<encoding>UTF-8</encoding>