forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Lane <ja...@root10.net>
Subject Possible Live site??
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 23:22:25 GMT
Hi there list[s],

The other night I got a mail shot from formsPlayer, I must have handed
over my details at some point ;) Anyway I went to their site:

http://www.formsplayer.com/index.html

It really looks like a Cocoon / Forrest site (actually I think it's
Forrest, the html comments style and general design style gives it
away?), anyway I looked on the apache site briefly, both on Cocoon &
Forrest and couldn't see it listed. Is this a Cocoon / Forrest site?

If it is it should be listed in either Cocoon or Forrest, it's a nice
site.

If you already know about this please ignore.

Jason Lane

Developer
Root10 developments