forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Forrest and UTF-8
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 21:28:42 GMT

I was working again with forrest. It is amazing how much the project
progressed in too short time. Well done guys! :-D

My question is bout using UTF-8 with Forrest. I don't found how to change
the char encoding for the generated HTML pages. I mean:

I think it will be fine to set UTF-8 as the default to allow non-english
users write in his own language. I mean for example: chineese or other
languages not covered by ISO-8859-1.

Or perhaps a variable in that allow us to define the
output encoding of the site.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

View raw message