forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [RT] - Skin repository in sf.net
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 13:28:34 GMT
Dave Brondsema dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> The project was reject on sourceforge: :-(
>>
>> See en end of the page:
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=953010&group_id=1
>>
>> Well, we need to find another repository.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Antonio Gallardo
>>

> So we need a content repository, not a code repository.. something like
kde-look.org, but obviously more general since that's kde only.
> deviantart.com hosts tons of skins and other art items.  However, it
might not give us the flexibility that we need for skin descriptor
files.  I can't seem to find any other sites that host content.

I will do a retry. I found this hosted project in sf.net:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ooextras/

It is the same kind as what we want to do.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo