forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] request Apache Forrest TLP setup
Date Sun, 30 May 2004 20:51:56 GMT
David Crossley dijo:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>> All mailing list must be archived, for tracking purposes.
> I say svn.

+1 for svn.

>> Another thing though is having the archive be publicy available for
searching. The fact is that wiki vandalists would have their vandalism
recorded in the commit messages and kept public, which makes them want
to do it again.

>> Because of this I would create a cvs list for the repo commit messages
that has a public and searchable archive (eyebrowse), but also make a
separate list for the wiki and not have that in eyebrowse.

>> This will change when we have DOCO, but IMHO it's necessary ATM.
>
> Okay, we will split them and ask for a wiki@forrest list.
> The Wiki itself we will ask for separately when we have decided
> about content policy and access policy.

The only concerns is:

What happend we ggogle for "wiki forrest"?
The probability to "hidden" the "wiki site" behind a lot of mail for this
mail is there.

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo