forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: wiki vandalism (Was: [DRAFT] request Apache Forrest TLP setup)
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 16:48:49 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>[...]
>Yep, i have always had a problem with open wikis.

I think that if somebody is willing to edit the wiki and add
documentation he will be as well willing to login for that. So why not
using that mechanism to lower the vandalism rate?

The only thing I did not like on Open-Wikis is that everybody can use
e.g. my name (without any password) and go ahead and vandalise.

...and BTW, Stefano, for fun search my name (scherler) with google ;-).
Guess which page you will find as first hit ;-). LOL ...at least I am
not a vandalist :). ->so I see as well Antonios logic there (and hope no
vandalist is reading the perfect describtion how to do it  ;-))

...and like I said it before for me wiki vandalism wasn't that big deal
either, but I never had to clean the dirt afterwards.

King regards
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.