forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] request Apache Forrest TLP setup
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 13:22:51 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> *) Do we want a separate "cvs" mailing list and archive?
> At the moment it automatically comes to "dev".

Yes.  Or not archive the "cvs" list at all.  All that history is in the
repository.  Either way, I don't like commit emails cluttering the dev
list when I'm browsing it.

> *) Do we want a Wiki?

Yes, but we will have to determine some sort of "policy" for it's use.
Probably something like: new documentation and developer-only docs (e.g.
upgrading jars) can be there.  As soon as appropriate we will migrate
good docs from the wiki to the main forrest site.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming