forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Juan Jose Pablos <>
Subject Re: REsizing batik to a minimum for us.
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 14:22:57 GMT
Dave Brondsema escribió:
> I think we should hold off on significant changes until after we release
> 0.6.  We don't want to break anything now :-)  A difference of .6 MB is
> not worth risking it.
> And a full test suite would be immensely helpful when we do do this.

But dave, this is not a significant change. This will impact producing 
png out of svg. I have test it already so I can build the fresh-site.

In the case of failure, the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError should appear.

I would like to clean this jar mess that we have got here before we release.

View raw message