forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject SVN and Certificates
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 08:36:28 GMT

As Cocoon will move to SVN soon, I tried to work with the latest
Subclipse client. Unfortunatly I always get an error:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/repos/test/cz/new'
svn: OPTIONS of '/repos/test/cz/new': Server certificate verification
failed: issuer is not trusted (https://svn.apache.org)

Subclipse doesn't offer the possibility to accept untrusted certificates
like command-line SVN or TortoiseSVN does. A workaround is using one of
the mentioned tools and accept the certificate permanently. But this
can't be a final solution, IMO.

Are there any plans to setup a valid certificate for svn.apache.org?

--
Reinhard