forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SVN] Subclipse
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 08:27:11 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>

>>>I did the same.
>>>

>>Anyway, I'll try to contact Apache infrastructure why we use an
>>untrusted certificate at all and I will also contact the Subclipse
>>developers.
>>

>Please do.
>
>The discussion about signed certificates keeps popping up
>on infrastructure@a.o and various bits of the puzzle get
>solved each time. Your input would be valuable.
>

>>A few minutes ago I wanted to write a feature request for Subsclipe
>>and tried to reproduce the problem but now Subsclipe 0.9.3.1 in
>>Eclipse 2.1.2 works!
>>

>I wonder if your successful attempt from the other svn client
>stored the certificate in a standard place on your system.
>When you went back to your Eclipse client, it was happy.

David,

yes, you are right. After renaming my Subversion directory im my user
directory Subclipse failed again:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/repos/test/cz/new'
svn: OPTIONS of '/repos/test/cz/new': Server certificate verification
failed: issuer is not trusted (https://svn.apache.org)

I'll write an email to infrastructure.

I also subscribed to users <at> subclipse.tigris.org and I'll keep
forrest and cocoon up-to-date about new releases.

--
Reinhard