forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: [SVN] Subclipse
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 06:48:46 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> As Cocoon soon moves to SVN I installed Subslipse and it worked in
> Eclipse 2.1 (unfortunatly not with M9) for "http". If I want to access
> Forrest using "https" I get an error that svn.apache.org is an
> untrusted authority. Using SVN via command line gives me the
> possibility to ignore this but Subsclipse doesn't.
>
> Does anybody know whether there is a possibility to tell Subclipse
> which SVN servers it should trust?
>
> Any other hints?

Hi Reinhard,

I used Subclipse at home on a XP box (AFAIK it works only under
windows!). I run into the same problem as you did! I had to switch to
TortoiseSVN. That allows you to accept untrusted certificates. Dunno
whether that maybe any help for you.

HTH
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.