forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: No joy...
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 08:10:36 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack escribió:
> I'm trying the latest forrest (in batch mode and run) on Depot Version. (The
> older copy of Forrest I had was old, and not producing PNGs from SVGs, so I
> updated. FWIIW: I still don't get PNGs for the logo SVGs -- so I copied in a
> converted one -- but that is the lest of the woes.)

Hi Adam,

I had a look to your site, and first I tried to get it working under
forrest 0.5.1, That version has support to produce png out of svg.

On src/documentation/content/xdocs/ant/sample_scripts.xml you have:
<!ENTITY files SYSTEM "files.ent">

But none of the files on that file seems to be available.

About the java docs an the junit:
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/faq.html#ignoring_javadocs

you need to ignore both so you do not see errors.

Let me know if you have more issues.

cheers,
Cheche