forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Chalko <n...@chalko.com>
Subject Re: [Forrest 0.6] Disabled forrest.antproxy.xml --> How to integrate Forrest in Ant build file?
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 05:50:10 GMT

The problem is that forrest uses some pretty common property names which
might conflict with what a uses already has in his build.xml

see
http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-145

A solution I use at work is to create a ant macro for forrest that fork
a new ant on forrest.build.xml

I will post a sample macro tomorrow from work.