forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: wiki links FOR-149
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 09:06:09 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>

>> [...]
>>
>>So I see 2 ways to fix that:
>>1) Fix the stylesheet that doing the transformation. -> I think that
>>would be preferable.
>>2) use {{{ [http://www.apache.org]}}} instead. -> Looks kind of weird.
>>

>2) might better because that sentence is trying to portray
>some code in a special way, which i gather is the purpose
>of the {{{ syntax.

So I will try out my new password and change the confusing Wiki links
and portray them with the {{{ syntax.

>>can somebody please point me to th responable stylesheet.
>>

>cd forrest
>
>find . -name '*.xsl' | grep wiki
>./src/core/context/resources/chaperon/stylesheets/wiki2html.xsl
>./src/core/context/resources/chaperon/stylesheets/error4wiki.xsl
>./src/core/context/resources/chaperon/stylesheets/wiki2xdoc.xsl
>
>find . -name sitemap.xmap | xargs grep -l wiki
>./src/core/context/resources/chaperon/sitemap.xmap
>
>:-)

I necessarily have to use my companies Linex dis as well at home
(http://www.guadalinex.org). :)
I wanted to wait for the next release but is time for me giving up
windows NOW :) -> that will be definitely easier then giving up smoking
;-). LOL

>--David

Again, thanks a million!
Seems that you are a kind of tutor for me, what is really great to get
started.
I really appreciate that!
...maybe that could be a common practice for other apache projects.
I can say it helps a lot.

King regards
thorsten

--