forrest-dev mailing list archives

From superbon...@bluemail.ch
Subject Re: REsizing batik to a minimum for us.
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 15:37:50 GMT
Hi
Concerning the batik upgrade this is a must for me,
simple forrest user, see :

Basically it is impossible to use svg to png or jpeg serialization
with the current batik lib version included  in forrest 0.5,
in awt headless mode only, due to an batik bug.
Since I have daily builds done on an headless
only server this is is a main issue for me.
To fix it I had to upgrade the forrest
0.5 distrib with batik 1.5.1 which fixes the problem.
Everything is working fine with this lib upgrade and forrest 0.5
( svg->jpeg, svg->png ), unfortunalty I've not been able to test
this path against your current HEAD version.

I really hopy you will include this upgrade in your 0.6 release

Regards