forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: International apache branches
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 01:12:58 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten escribió:
> I am thinking about to open up a cocoon/-lenya site in Spain.
> There is a growing community and the majority wants to communicate in
> spanish.

I have got the feeling that it will be a burden for all these people
that talk both languages. This is a tipical scenario:

A user for the software explain his problem in his native language,
someone has to pick it up and translated so a developer can work on it..
Then the developer ask for more information and this has to be
translated so the user understand and so on....

> How forrest deals with i18n?

I hold a bug on that. Check that out:
http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-18