forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Moshe Yudkowsky <msha4...@bl.com>
Subject Re: I can see the build, but not the file it creates
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 18:57:03 GMT
David asks:

> Why do you need to change forrest.properties from its
> defaults? Your site structure seems to be standard.

Two reasons:

1. As I get smarter about how my work is organized, I want to be able to move
the root of the forrest files to another place in my file system. Therefore if
my forrrest.properties has relative file paths, it's one less thing that can go
wrong.

2. I wanted my build to show up in "builds/name_of_skin", on the theory that I
might try several different skins, and I want to be able to compare the results
easily.

--
  Moshe Yudkowsky
  Disaggregate