forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: REsizing batik to a minimum for us.
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 15:26:36 GMT
Juan Jose:

Can you bundle all these in just one jar?

I don't have concerns that a shrink of batik.jar can be done. Inside the
current batik.jar there is a lot that is not needed by forrest... I looked
at this before.

My suggestion of just 1 jar is because we will need to include more
license.txt for all the other new jars and this is not a good idea. If
this is not the case => adding more jars means add complexity (in the
worse case just as is perceived by the final users).

Can you contact Batik people and ask if they can add a build that bundle
all the requiered jars?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

The