forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [RT] - Skin repository in sf.net
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 05:39:06 GMT
David Crossley dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> I am interested in create a new project in Sourceforge.net
>> that aims to be a forrest skin repository for Automated
>> distributed skin packages:
>>
>> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/skin-package.html
>>
>> That way people can be able to create skins in the license
>> they want.
>>
>> It is a viable project? It is a good idea or not?
>> Someone already started a similar project?
>>
>> WDYT?
>
> I think that it is a great idea and we should encourage this.
>
> Sorry, the doco is a bit thin. Look in src/core/target/*.xml
> for more info. The format of the skin descriptors file is the
> first cut and may need improvements.

Hi:

I already filled a new project request in sf.net. If they aprove it I will
inform about that on this list.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Project Information
-------------------

1. Submitter: antoniog

2. Project UNIX Name: forrestsr

3. Project Descriptive Name: Forrest Skin Repository

4. License: Apache License, Version 2.0

License other:

5. Project Description: Skin repository for Apache Forrest -
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/

6. Registration Description: A repository of skins for the Apache forrest -
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/
Forrest is an XML standards-oriented project documentation framework based
on Apache
Cocoon.

More info about the skin packages is at:
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/skin-package.html