forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [Skins] Donation of the "lenya-site" skin
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 17:10:57 GMT
Quoting "Scherler, Thorsten" <thorsten@apache.org>:

> Hello devs,
>
> I am still working on the update of the lenya site and would like to ask
> whether I can commit the "lenya-site" skin. It is not finished though
> but I am working on that.
>
> WDYT?

Since it is not finished and we are going to release 0.6 before too long, I
think it would be best to wait.  But it does look very nice and we definitely
would like to include it eventually.  Unfortunately we are all pretty busy so
who knows when 0.6 will come, but we are getting closer.

A better option might be to package it and host it yourself and then we can add
it to http://xml.apache.org/forrest/skins/skins.xml (the default skins
descriptor) so people can still download it and use it easily.

Dave Brondsema