forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] request Apache Forrest TLP setup
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 01:49:04 GMT
Okay, i almost have the request read to send.
Just a couple more things.

We are delaying the decision about all Wiki stuff
as we need to talk more about the requirements.
Leave that for another specific request to infra@

The following is what the request says about the
list subscription situation. Is that what we want?
I gather that the first item is the way that dev and
user are currently configured.