forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] request Apache Forrest TLP setup
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 01:48:38 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> IMO we do not need a Wiki-mailinglist. The thing is before the draft
> discussion we had only *ONE* mailinglist and now 4. I think that is not
> necessary and maybe a wee bit overload.

Antonio has already described some of the issues with
the sneaky wiki vandalism. If we set up a Wiki then we
will find ways to minimise it. That is another discussion.

We do *require* the wiki diffs to come to a mailing list
because it is the responsibility of the Forrest project
to keep oversight on that, to ensure that what is being
publish is suitable content.

--David