forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Forrest Signature in HTML source
Date Sat, 29 May 2004 21:50:29 GMT
Quoting "Scherler, Thorsten" <thorsten@apache.org>:

> Hello Brian, hello devs,
>
> Brian S. Hayes wrote:
>
> > Okay.  I'm willing to take this on if that's okay. I'll research this a
> bit
> > and experiment around with my local Forrest instance to see what I can
> come
> > up with.  Naturally, I'll get a discussion going on the list.
> >

> I just updated the lenya-site. Have a look at the source code of the
> page http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/. You will find in the head:

We should put the version in there too.

> I just added that to
> {forrest}/src/core/context/skins/krysalis-site/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl.
> Trying to say that an easy way to implemend it, is to add it to existing
> skin.
>
> If you all agree I add it to every exiting skin and commit that.
>
> King regards
> thorsten

I think it's a good idea to put it at the skin level.  We can have a <meta tag
that has the skin name.  And more importantly some skins might not want to have
any <meta tags, and we shouldn't try to force them to.

Dave Brondsema

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal