forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SVN] Subclipse
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 08:14:28 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> I did the same.
> Anyway, I'll try to contact Apache infrastructure why we use an
> untrusted certificate at all and I will also contact the Subclipse
> developers.

Please do.

The discussion about signed certificates keeps popping up
on infrastructure@a.o and various bits of the puzzle get
solved each time. Your input would be valuable.

> A few minutes ago I wanted to write a feature request for Subsclipe
> and tried to reproduce the problem but now Subsclipe 0.9.3.1 in
> Eclipse 2.1.2 works!

I wonder if your successful attempt from the other svn client
stored the certificate in a standard place on your system.
When you went back to your Eclipse client, it was happy.

--David