forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject wiki links FOR-149
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 07:44:14 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
>
> Regarding the [[http://www.apache.org] problematic ([[->[) I figured out
> that a double "[[" within the paragraph will NOT be transformed into a
> single "[". Where else a single "[" WILL transformed to a link.
>
> So I see 2 ways to fix that:
> 1) Fix the stylesheet that doing the transformation. -> I think that
> would be preferable.
> 2) use {{{ [http://www.apache.org]}}} instead. -> Looks kind of weird.
>
> I we choose 1) ...

2) might better because that sentence is trying to portray
some code in a special way, which i gather is the purpose
of the {{{ syntax.

> can somebody please point me to th responable stylesheet.

cd forrest

find . -name '*.xsl' | grep wiki
./src/core/context/resources/chaperon/stylesheets/wiki2html.xsl
./src/core/context/resources/chaperon/stylesheets/error4wiki.xsl
./src/core/context/resources/chaperon/stylesheets/wiki2xdoc.xsl

find . -name sitemap.xmap | xargs grep -l wiki
./src/core/context/resources/chaperon/sitemap.xmap

:-)

--David