forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About live sites using Forrest
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 01:25:11 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> David Crossley dijo:
> > Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> >> While reviewing links on:
> >>
> >> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/live-sites.html
> >>
> >> I noted 2 site that need to be reviewed:
> >>
> >> 1- in-Corp - http://in-corp.com/
> >> 2- Triathlon Northern Gauteng - http://in-corp.com/tng
> >>
> >> About the first I have concerns where are using forrest. I am not sure,
> but I will be glad to be pointed there.
> >>
> >> The second site does not open to me. Can someone else test the link and
> tell if it works at all?
> >
> > Better wait a bit. Johan Kok sometimes participates on this list. I
> wandered around the in-corp website and found this, which is Forrested
> http://community.in-corp.com/postnuke/html/community.in-corp.com/tng/
>
> Yep. You are right. :-D I will change the link to them.
>
> WDYT?

Site 1 - It should be deleted - nothing to do with Forrest now.

Site 2 - They should have a re-direct to that new page.
The new URL appears to not be permanent, and we would be chasing
it again soon.

In general we should not need to chase these sites. It should
be up to them to tell us. We have better things to do.

On this occasion i have Cc Johan, as he has helped out a lot on
this list. We should wait a bit and if nothing happens we can
delete it. We can always add sites back again.

--David