forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About the new skinconf format.
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 02:03:39 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Ï did not want to comment on the "Solving the skinconf riddle" as It
> seems that I was totally wrong on my suggestions,

Not so. Your suggestions were taken into account.
That discussion kept evolving and your comments helped
to shape it.

Please do not change the email subject and thread yet again.
We need to keep the discussion focussed.

> so I rather wait for
> you guys to come up with the conclusions and have a look.

I would rather that even more people participated - in fact all
of the lurkers on this list too. Why do people expect a few of us
to do all the work. Crikeys, i have a small business to run, and
i had better get back to work ...

> Say that I want to create a new project so a "forrest seed" will give me
> a skinconf.xml under src/documentation is this the skinconf.xml  that we
> are talking about?
>
> I had a look to src/core/context/skins/forrest-site/skinconf.xml
>
> What is the meaning of @value="true" under a feature element?

These are two issues that i wonder about too. Please discuss
at the "Solving the skinconf riddle" thread.

--David