forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe Vanpeperstraete" <philippe.vanpeperstra...@skynet.be>
Subject newbie - possible bug in skinconf.xml
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 21:12:51 GMT
Hello all,

I’m very new to forrest, so forgive my ignorance. I checked out the latest
svn commit, and the build, install and first use went beautifully.
Congratulations on what looks like a very nice tool.

One of my first experiments was to uncomment the <color> tags corresponding
to the Forrest skin. This produced a validation error due to the “font”
attribute which is not defined in the skinconfig dtd. Modification of the
dtd to obtail a valid xml file did not produce any visual changes to the
appearance of the generated site.

It looks like the dtd is correct, and that the skinconf.xml needs to be
corrected instead.

Am I on the right track?

thanks

Philippe Vanpeperstraete