forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian S. Hayes" <brian.hay...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [issues] New comment: (FOR-120) Footer for copyright/license needs hyperlink ability
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 18:24:01 GMT
I would like to piggy back a change request onto this.  Many websites do not
desire a copyright notice.  Thus, I would like the copyright year and vendor
items to be optional, and/or, if they are empty, the skins should adjust the
copyright statement appropriately.

I don't know much about copyright; thus, I'm not sure if it makes sense to
have a copyright year without displaying the entity that claims the
copyright.  Likewise, can an entity claim a copyright without specifying the
year?

Best regards,
Brian