forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian S. Hayes" <brian.hay...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: A tiny research on Schema support for xml editors
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 16:40:42 GMT
I've been using the XMLBuddy plug-in for Eclipse.  The free version just
supports DTDs.  The free version appears to be sufficient; however, I'd
prefer to see Forrest and the rest of the world move away from DTDs.  The
XMLBuddy Pro version supports XML Schema, Relax NG and RELAX NG compact
syntax.  I have not tried it out.

/Brian

DCD,XDR,Biztalk,