forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian S. Hayes" <brian.hay...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: A tiny research on Schema support for xml editors
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 22:01:09 GMT
Yes, the xs:any, xs:anyAttribute, xs:extension features could be put to good
use.  Of course, the DTD support an ANY element.

I've seen some interesting work out of the Center of Document Engineering
(http://cde.berkeley.edu/) at U.C. Berkeley where XML Schemas have been used
as a basis for creating XForms based web pages and web pages in general (I'm
not sure if this was a shameless "plug" or not as I'm listed in the People
section).

/Brian