forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian S. Hayes" <brian.hay...@comcast.net>
Subject [question] Why is group-logo required in the skinconf?
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 03:04:00 GMT
Why is the group-logo required in the skin configuration
(skinconfig-v06.dtd)?  The comment in the default skinconf.xml states
"optional group logo."  Based on this comment, I would think that you could
safely delete or comment out, the following elements: group-name,
group-description, group-url, and group-logo.  As it is now, you cannot
comment out group-logo (if you do, validation will fail).

I looked through about six or seven emails (of many) in the archives; but, I
did not see the reasoning.

/Brian