forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon error in copyless
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:38:04 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>>What did you launch?
>>In what dir?
>>What are your forrest environmental variables?
>
> Win2k
>
> D:\sandbox\xml-forrest-seed>echo %FORREST_HOME%
> d:\sandbox\xml-forrest-copyless\src\core
> D:\sandbox\xml-forrest-seed>forrest seed
> D:\sandbox\xml-forrest-seed>forrest
>
> java version "1.3.1_08"

On my system, W2k, 1.4.2_04 (I put the branch in the 'forrest' dir):

C:\Programmi\eclipse\workspace>echo %FORREST_HOME%
C:\Programmi\eclipse\workspace\forrest\src\core
C:\Programmi\eclipse\workspace>forrest seed
C:\Programmi\eclipse\workspace>forrest

and it works...

try doing

   SET PATH=%FORREST_HOME%\bin;%PATH%

before running forrest, maybe it's calling the other forrest's script.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -