forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copyless branch ready for testing
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:30:05 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi escribi├│:
>

>>> * [8/34]    [0/0]     4.883s 0b      samples/wiki-sample.html
>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class
>>> org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM2$AncestorIterator cannot
>>> access its superclass
>>> org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMDefaultBaseIterators$InternalAxisIteratorBase
>>>
>>> I have not idea what is this about.
>>
>> Unfortunately I don't either :-/
>>
>> The file renders correctly in the live Cocoon but fails in the static
>> generation. It seems like a Xalan error to me... maybe forret run is
>> not using the provided Xalan?
>
> ┬┐? I got the opposite. I am able to run the static generation, but not
> the war and webapp targets fail. Are you updating you brach, I have been
> commited varios patches to the copyless brach..

I saw them later, but in any case I have updated and it still works for
me for 'forrest run', and also the webapp target creates a valid webapp
that works.

What are your FORREST_HOME and PATH variables?
Have you tried the webapp target with a fresh site?
What errors do these targets give you?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -