forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copyless branch ready for testing
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:26:06 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi escribió:
>
>> The "copyless" branch is ready for testing folks :-)

Thanks for testing guys :-)

> The forrest site target complains:
>
> X [0]                                     samples/faq.html      BROKEN:
> /home/cheche/xml/forrest/branches/copyless/src/core/bin/../context/xslt/html/document2html.xsl

> (No such file or directory)
>
> The skins/forrest-site path is missing there.

Ok, fixed. The 'skinit' resource in the faq pipeline was not uptodate.
(I really start thinking that putting the sitemaps back in a single one
would not be bad, but it's another issue)

> * [8/34]    [0/0]     4.883s 0b      samples/wiki-sample.html
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class
> org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM2$AncestorIterator cannot access
> its superclass
> org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMDefaultBaseIterators$InternalAxisIteratorBase
>
> I have not idea what is this about.

Unfortunately I don't either :-/

The file renders correctly in the live Cocoon but fails in the static
generation. It seems like a Xalan error to me... maybe forret run is not
using the provided Xalan?

Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>> Let me know how the test goes. There will surely be things to fix,
>> let's get these bugs out! :-)
>
> Works great for me!

:-)

>> I'd like to clean up many things that are there yet, but there are
>> not relevant to this branch, so when this will get merged back I
>> will eventually branch again to do them. Let's get this working,
>> first.
>>
> How long do you think until you merge it back in?

As soon as the main bugs you guys find out are fixed. Hopefully a couple
of days.

> I'm going to create
> a branch for bringing the new forrestbot into the main distribution,
> and would like to wait until your branch is done so the final merge
> is less painful & confusing.

Cool.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -