forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Copyless forrest branch
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:07:23 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>

>> I've good news: I've managed to get Forrest working without needing
>> the Ant property substitutions in the configuration files :-)
>
> Excellent - I can't wait to have the time to try this out, should make
> things much easier.

For those interested the "copyless" branch now contains all the current
mods.

OTOMH it should be as easy as doing:

   svn switch \
     http(s)://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/forrest/branches/copyless

There are still ATM two issues to be resolved:

1 - the local catalog property is ignored as I didn't yet substiture the
filtering with another system

2 - the imports of skinconf that are made in the stylesheets don't work
anymore. The solution is to include the skinconf in the source
aggregated xml, as had been decided some time back but still not executed.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -