forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [issues] Created: (FOR-133) Cocoon.xconf is misconfigured in WAR
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:22:42 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> issues@cocoondev.org wrote:
>  > [While I wrote this bug report, nicolaken wrote an UPDATE about what
>  > looks like the same issue. But since I could not find a bug report
>  > covering it, I found it better to file the report as not to forget to
>  > test against it later on.]
>
> You are right the need for cocoon-live.xconf should be removed by this
> work. But I don't know if Nikola Ken has tested this, I don't think this
> is one of his use cases.

I have not tested it, but in fact it's actually part of the work :-)

When it finds forrest.home and project.home specified, it uses them. If
not, it resolves relative to ".", which is the webapp context. IOW when
it's all set up correctly there is no more need for a separate xconf,
but I still need to finish the work on the branch.

> Perhaps you could test it for us?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -