forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: forrestbot status
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 12:59:06 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> Forrestbot has been working well for a while.  I recently finished the
> forrestbot web inteface.  There are a few things that need to be done yet
> (licenses for the jars, workstages for getsrc.svn and deploy.cvs,
> documentation for the webapp) but I am going to move it out of the
> scratchpad soon.

Licenses for the Jars? We should never commit any jar without a license.

As for the new Forrestbot, I'm happy it's almost ready. When you feel
it's time to make the new one replace the old one, call for a [VOTE] so
we can move it out of that place and into the light (and on Apache
hardware, I wanna run that baby!). :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -