forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Lechique <lechi...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Open Office - indirect linking and styles
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:50:19 GMT

Hi!

I'm a newbie to Forrest and have two questions connected to Open
Office support:

1) Does OOF provide an indirect linking to resources? When I write
   "site:todo" in URL field (Character dialog / Hyperling tab), OOF
   transforms it to '/usr/my_projest/site/todo" and Forrest can't
   map it. Is there any way to save sxw file with raw "site:todo"?

2) I'm using styles from openoffice-writer.sxw. After generating site
   in Forrest (static version) I get english inscriptions in styles
   FixMe, Note and Warning. What should I do to translate them to my
   native language?

Thanks!

Best regards.
Lechique