forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen <sjur.mosha...@kolumbus.fi>
Subject Re: [I18n] Alternatives locales for a given page.
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:28:47 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for taking so long in getting back to you - I've been travelling
a lot since last time.

På 25. mar. 2004 kl. 14.29 skrev Juan Jose Pablos:

> I have just upload on the repository, so you can test it if you wish.

Done, works fine with latest svn as of today.

> You need to update the langcode.xml catalog under
> src/documentation/translations is order to display the lang name for
> more than Spanish, English and Italian.

Ok.

> I changed the serializer so you can see the result on html.

??? No html here, only xml (which is fine to me).

> The @href does not hold the language anymore, I am not sure how using
> @hreflang or @lang / @rel="alternative" can forrest display the proper
> language.

This is still an open issue until we have the i18n file selector in
place. Then we know how to proceed for the overriding stuff.

Sjur