forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: cocoon error in copyless
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:04:22 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> Dave Brondsema wrote:

>>> I had done that already.  Could it be a jdk version issue?
>>

>> The wierd thing is that IIUC it works with the trunk.
>> Does 'forrest run' also fail?
>> Does 'forrest site' fail also on the forrest documentation?
>>
>> :-/
>>

> It works fine on another computer with everything the same (including
> jdk 1.3).
>
> SVN behind a proxy was giving me some broken connections sometimes, but
> I thought had it all switched properly to the copyless branch.  I guess
> I'll blow it away and try again from scratch.

I'm so stupid!  Right after sending that email I thought "what happens
if you don't build forrest at all?"  and of course... you get the error
I was getting.  So on the other computer I was just trying to run
forrest without ever building it.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming